Yes, it’s grad season. And while the celebrations and parties are quite fun, the gift shopping can be, well… not so fun. Here are a few gift ideas for both guys and girls of high school graduation gifts.
- Lilly Pulitzer Planner: Pamper her with Lilly while helping her get organized with these must-have planners. They are both stylish and sensible and she will use it every day, from writing down assignments to planning parties on the weekends.
- Longchamp Bag: These cute and sturdy bags are perfect for lugging books from class to class on a college campus or throwing a swimsuit and sunscreen in for a day at the beach!
- Tory Burch Wristlet: This little wallet is the perfect size to put your phone, money, keys, and whatever other little things you need to carry around on a night out on the town.
- Kendra Scott Earrings: Kendra Scott is a must-have for every girl. With a pair of earrings in every color known to man, they are guaranteed to spice up any outfit.
- College Tumbler: Buy a travel cup with the logo of the college she is going to, and stuff it with a gift card, nail polish, candy, and anything else she would love to create the perfect mini college gift basket!
- Naked 2 Palette: Any girl who loves beauty is guaranteed to love the Naked Eyeshadow Palette.
- Tickets to a game: Guys can be hard to shop for. Buy him 2 tickets for his favorite sport and cheer his team on with him!
- College Watch: Every guy needs a good watch. Buy him one with his college’s logo on the face and give hime something he will love and use every day!
- Initialed Flask: Keep him looking classy with this initialed leather flask.
- College Cooler Bag: This school-spirited cooler bag will help him bring all the drinks in style.
- Bowtie: A bowtie is an article of clothing every guy needs, even if he doesn’t know it. They dress up an outfit and show each person’s personality.
- College chair: Folding chairs are a necessity for tailgating. Getting him a chair with his college’s logo on it is smart, and he will use if all 4 years.
What are your go-to graduation gifts?